Version 12 (modified by kwk, 5 years ago)
Program using CWiid
- TransferMii: a simple mii transfer program with a GUI (latest : v0.5.3 (2007/09/01)).
- Wii-lla: Allows control of DMX lighting using the Wii Remote.
- Wiimote PD external: Allows for using WII mote inside puredata.
- Wiimote Pan Tilt Control: Controls a pan tilt camera using the wiimote.
- Qwiimote: This is a simple and non elegant frontend for Cwiid using python and qt.
- wiiosc: a simple program to get Wii Data as OSC, and control LEDs and rumble via OSC
- SuperCollider: Allows for using WII mote inside supercollider through the wiimote class.
- 3D IR Detection: Uses two wiimotes to determine the 3d position of an IR source. It's fun too.
- WairGlove: Allows you to control the mouse in the air with a glove and the Wiimote.
- Wiimote Head Tracking: Allows you to track you head using the Wiimote to provide an immersive 3D experience (based on the idea by Johnny Chung Lee)
Download in other formats: